“…and though she be but little, she is fierce” – William Shakespeare
Greetings! My name is Constance Charmaine, affectionately known as Connie. I am a 20-something year old hospitality extraordinaire with a passion for great food and life-changing travel excursions. I am a professional
procrastinator strategist, with more things on my to-do list than I know what to do with. I like planning get-togethers with friends and chatting it up over glasses of wine or mimosas.
I decided to do this blog because I have way too many things floating around in my head, and I needed an outlet. I am working on being a little more transparent, as I am known to keep a lot to myself. Here is little more about me. If I haven’t disclosed–don’t ask.
Welcome to Connie’s World….
- Black Coffee (No sugar, no cream– in my Heavy D voice 🙂 )
- Essence Magazine
- Taking Selfies
- Self-Help Books
- Family and Friends
- My Job
- Dining Out
- My iPhone
- A good sale
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (OO-OOP!)
- Cream Cheese, Sour cream, alfredo sauce, cottage cheese…any white, creamy foods don’t put them on my plate
- Being ignored or being wrong
- Bees and Wasps
- Excessive Social Media Posts
- I wanted to be on Supermarket Sweep w/ my Mom
- I wore a pumpkin vest for Halloween in the 5th grade and thought it was cool
- I wanted to be a cheerleader in grade school but was too shy…
- I love making lists; and I write things down just to cross them off even if I’ve already completed it (example: